- If you see any lambs that interest you, we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about them.
- Lambs can be reserved verbally but precedence will be given to those sending a deposit.
- When lambs are two to three months old they are reassessed for breed quality characteristics. We will update photos as needed. People with reserved lambs will have two weeks to commit to or decline on the animals they are reserved. In declined animals any costs incurred like vet certification will be taken out of deposits.
- Updated photos are available upon request.
- Terms of Sale:
- Prices of unsold lambs are subject to change.
- A deposit will hold your lambs, with the balance due before the sheep leaves the farm or vet papers are submitted for out of state sales. (Lambs must leave in a reasonable time frame.)
- All animals must be paid for in full before travel.
- Travel related expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. This includes the cost of health certificates and any testing that might be required by your state. We will supply & pay for travel papers for in state out of county.
Lambs Sired by ALS Cowboy
Beautiful brown and white, great disposition and full curl.
ALS Bess Marvin
Lambs sired by Kelly's Cooper
He is a Coopworth and has beautiful soft wool and confirmation.
He is super sweet.
Ram lamb, born
Lambs are 5/8 Coopworth and 3/8 Friesian
Very soft wool. If you want to add milk & soft wool these guys are for you.
Border Leicester-Churro Crossbreds
Honey Ryder X Cowboy